Slacking queen

woo hoo!! Haven't been blogging for eternity! and I mean ETERNITY. Oh wellz. since the start of sch till now, have been doing FYP and FYP. Going to accelerate it. That's y. Sianz. Dun ever mention FYP right in my face. I'll slap u. Seriously.

Although this sem, I only have 10 AUs, I should have alot of free time right? Wonders wonders. Not sure how I spend all my time. I can't seem to have any left at all. Hmm. It's a BIG mystery.

I guess I've been cooped up in hall for too long doing nothing. Well, doesn't matter anymore. Time not well spent = Lost time. Can't turn back time right? So no point pondering over it.

Anyway,Hall Dnd is round the corner. This sun to be specific. The theme's black and white. So BORING. Thinking if I wanna follow the theme. I wanna STAND OUT! Red, Orange, Blue... anything but black and white. Reminds me of a panda. Watever.

Will be going out with Aiwei and Limin next wed for dinner or something. Tentatively I guess. Not sure if Aiwei had asked Limin. Anyway, I wanna go town! I haven't been there for too long. Gonna be a hermit soon. Another thing, if go town can wear nice nice, then all my nice clothes will not be left on the shelf (literally). Heh.

I wanna go out. Dun wan to study. Help me!!


äGÑéS @ 4:28 PM